What sets us apart
- Higher % of the settlement offered to you than the local average.
- You pay nothing if you don't win -- not even costs.
- Complete representation, from setting up a claim to jury trial and appeal.
When things go wrong
Broken bones, stomach poisoning, paralysis, and other catastrophic injuries can be the result of using a defectively manufactured product or device, or from receiving careless service. Corporations and insurance companies may lead you to believe that such problems should be taken care of by just paying only for your medical bills.
Do not let them take advantage of their big name and legal team. They owe you a duty to provide you with safe products and adequate warnings and if you have been hurt you may need our legal assistance in making sure you are properly compensated for. We will fight on your behalf to make sure you are taken care of.
Injuries can occur unexpectedly
If you have been hurt while using a product, item, or service, you may have a right to recover compensation from those responsible. Such injuries can arise in a wide variety of ways, including, as a way of illustration:
- Food poisoning, from a restaurant or from packaged foods;
- Faulty screw-driver where the handle cracks off;
- Tainted batch of medicine, containing poisonous substances;
- A bicycle or moped missing its brake pads;
- Swing set with a cracked chain;
- A specific car model that has a tendency to flip over;
- Sunglasses that fail to protect against UV rays.
Whatever the case may be for you, you may have a right to recover against those responsible for your injuries. Businesses need to be careful in their design and production of goods -- and when they fail in this duty, and you are the one that gets hurt, they should compensate you.
How we can help
Defective products cases are unique in each instance and every fact surrounding the injury must be carefully documented along with all the evidence involved, including statements of witnesses and preserving the product or device involved.
Our attorneys have experience in handling these matters and will ensure that your case is properly taken care of from beginning to end. Contact us today for a free consultation with a licensed attorney and see how we can help you.
Aventus lawyers provide the highest level of customer satisfaction and top quality legal services to each client.
Aventus strives for top customer satisfaction with constant communication, no hidden fees, and full attorney participation.
See our thoughts about the legal industry and its developments by reading our blog and signing up for our newsletter.